This Membership is offered to any undergraduate/ graduate
student working towards a diploma or a degree in the field of Special Needs Education.
A student member participates in all the Association’s activities as full members save for occupation of the Association’s offices and voting in elections.
- Accessing and using the National Resource centre on Special Needs Education & disability
- Receive publications/ journals that ASNETU will subscribe to
- Attending CPDs organised by the Association
- Keep updated on Special Needs Education & disability information from the local and international perspectives.
- Become a member of SNE teachers SACCO (Savings and Credit Co-operative Organisation)